Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fueling Up

Today was a day of rest from exercising, concentrating on nourishment and relaxation.  The plan is to go hard this week, starting with a goal of 500 steps after my workout tomorrow morning.

So far this is working: 
Eat small portions often. Protein and good Carbs.  No sugar. No butter. Very little salt.
I found myself down 6.6 pounds since Wednesday, but also found myself very hungry--had to add some snacks today. I discovered the taste of sugar-free creamer was disgusting and will not do that again.  Skim milk from now on.


Breakfast   

Lunch

Dinner

Best surprise today...I threw a good portion of Kale on top of the Tomato Basil soup and it was the BEST addition!  Taking some with each spoonful added a crunchy goodness.



No comments:

Post a Comment