Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Found out my start time today. 
Sunday 8:45 a.m.



Ran out of words tonight.


 

Going forward, creating "food for the day" photos
with a bit more interest
adding a sign/slogan for the day.

Meals
Breakfast:  1/4 c. egg salad, fruit, coffee
Snack:        Pomegranate juice
Lunch:       Tomato basil soup with fresh kale
Snack:        Tropical Breeze "Ice Cream"--made from fruit only (banana, mango, pineapple)
Dinner:       Turkey meatballs, 2-egg omelette full of vegetables, salsa

Workout
Light Cardio, stretching
Chiropractic adjustment, deep tissue massage

2 comments:

  1. Mama C and I had deep tissue massages too! :)) Keep it up Cheryl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that you were both having massages today! Fantastic!!

    Thanks so much Carisse. I jammed my left hand third finger today ...hope it heals quickly...the Aon's rails are on the left! When you get tired, it really helps to have the left hand (and right for that matter) to pull up as I step up. Other than that though I feel great.

    You and Rhonda will have a great sleep tonight hopefully:)

    Time to go for some epsom salts to soak.

    ReplyDelete