Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What's that next level of atmosphere? Oh yeah...

~Marc Paulus
Las Vegas boasts its Stratosphere is the tallest freestanding tower in the U.S.

That's where I'm headed tomorrow for the Saturday climb.

Tonight feeling tired from Sunday's Hancock race.  These next two days in Vegas are important to rest and get acclimated.

By Saturday I'll be re-energized.

No trips to Serendipity for chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick or banana splits!  Bananas yes, the split part, no. 


Instead, fruit in the spa, make-your-own-salad in the food court, and careful choices anywhere else.  Find some Smart water.


This 108 floor climb doesn't feel like 108 floors at all, according to Jesse.  He is predicting I'll be way under my time from last weekend.

That's the plan:   rest, healthy food, exercise, new energy.

New heights...

and new times.

~from Climate Education K-12
A new level of atmosphere for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment