Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Greatest of These...

Tuesday night's class is called, "Energize Yourself."

In prior winters there were definitely weeks at a time when I needed a class called "Energize Yourself."  However, right now I'm quite energized. Before class I contemplated, if I became even more energized, perhaps I'd be able to supply electric current to appliances!

Winter is mild this year,  I'm physically active--working out almost every day, not overeating sugar, bad carbs or bad fat, working toward a personal goal and... it's getting closer and closer to wedding time in our family again!  So much great energy flowing.


Photo by Brendan Reed


Our oldest son will marry his fiancee on April 28th.  Young, madly in love, so full of hope, caring, affection, plans and dreams for their future, Matt and Rachel will soon be husband and wife.  What a privilege for our family to welcome another wonderful daughter inlaw, and for Matt to have found the love of his life.

My heart has swelled with happiness, love, pride, appreciation and joy for each of my children on many occasions throughout their lives.  I learned from Harold M.'s wedding to Leslie in 2009, exactly why we gather all our friends and family to celebrate weddings.  For the first time I understood the height of joy so sweet it absolutely must be shared.  I felt the true meaning of celebration.

I learned in class tonight we need never be stuck, overwhelmed, inflamed, weakened, or slow to metabolize food or thoughts.  So many tools are available to us.

My hope is for April 28th and every day thereafter, to be all Rachel and Matt dream it will be, and more.

My desire for them is that their marriage will flow peacefully, their future family will be strong, and love will consume their every day and night together, forever. 

I want stars to glow more brightly...

the dawn to be more radiant...

and each night to renew their joy...

because they walk in love.


~~~~~~~



Meals
Breakfast:  Coffee, Omelette with onions, kale and Monterrey Jack cheese with basil and
                  garlic, Fruit
Lunch:       Chicken Salad Sandwich, and sadly...a chocolate cookie
Supper:     African Sweet Potato Soup with Curry, Jalapeno, and Peanut Butter
Snacks:     Pomegranate Juice, Mini Crackers and Hummus, Decaf Latte





Workout
Pilates Solo session







No comments:

Post a Comment