Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweet!

 Draw me a giant heart and I'll jump in today!

Two of the valentines I received in the mail, were the little rectangular happy-faced greetings like we used to give each other in grade school.  A big, "Thank you," to my sister in-law!  One is never too old to receive a Valentine.

They bring back memories. 

The night before Valentine's Day I'd spread the cards out, to study each picture and message.  It was very important to choose the right one for each classmate.  "Be Mine," isn't for everyone.  Regardless, it always worked out and the next day I delivered tiny sealed white envelopes down each row of desks to Lynn, Laurie, Karen and Jeannie, right along with John, David, Larry and Jim...

One of my valentines today says, "Hyper Valentine's Day!"  I imagined Leslie spreading out all the cards and deciding which one to send.  It makes me smile.  I'm pretty much hyper-happy and hyper-dedicated to my quest these days.  I totally appreciate the message!


Workouts
1 hr. personal training, spinning, running, TRX
1 hr. solo Pilates session

Meals
Granola with banana, almonds, cashews and cranberries
Mixed salad with salmon, balsamic vinaigrette
Muscle Milk Lite
Dinner -- Harold's surprising me.  Late dinner out.  I'll post pictures of it tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment