Monday, September 24, 2012

Part 6 & 7, Short and Sweet!

#6  What's Next
#7  Do I Give Up This Crazy Dream?

************
#6 Answer:  Work
#7 Answer:  What kind of a question is that?

I have the fever now! 

The fall weather, inspiration from friend Scott Stanley's fantastic win in a Dallas tower this last weekend, Jesse leaves in a few days for  L.A.'s U.S. Bank climb... 
energy creating energy...I'm pumped!

In my second week of two-a-day workouts, and wanting more.

The dream has only just begun.


*********
 
 
Delicious, Super-Easy 
 


Blueberry Chia Seed Jam

 
Serve on your favorite toast (mine is Ezekiel 7 Sprouted Grains),
pancakes, oatmeal, yogurt, healthy muffins...
so many options...
great right out of the jar!


Blend the juice of 4 oranges,
with 1 1/2 cups blueberries,
then shake vigorously after adding 7 teaspoons of chia seeds.

Cover in glass jars and chill in refrigerator. 
After 15 minutes, stir briskly,
then maybe once more about 10 minutes later. 

The next day you have a wonderful fresh-fruit, chia seed  jam. 

(Recipe from "The Facelift Diet" on Facebook.)









2 comments:

  1. LOVELOVELOVE this!!!! I NEED to make the jam! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the fresh squeezed orange juice and blueberried in the blender, then poured it into a container with a lid, so I could shake it up after I put the seeds in. So easy and really "freshly" delicious:) Enjoy!

      Delete