Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pictures Speak Louder Than Words

It's working already. Knowing I have to post a picture of everything I eat, I add a Kale/Broccoli/Beet Salad to my dinner tonight.  Prior to this plan I simply would have taken a double helping of the leftover stuffed peppers.  To my delight the salad is delicious. Beets may not be everyone's favorite, but they certainly are mine!


 
Breakfast: 2/3 cup Almond Cluster Cereal with Unsweetened Almond Milk
Lunch Appointment:  Salmon Dill Quiche (only ate half) and Fresh Fruit
Dinner:  1/2 Leftover Stuffed Pepper and Kale/Beet/Broccoli Salad
 
 
 
 
Today's Snacks: Nuts and Dried Fruit at Pilates Open House,
Decaf Coffee, and Egg White Salad/Hummus/Mini Edamame Crackers
 
 
Time to go make some Chia Pudding for tomorrow... 
...and get through the evening without another snack. 
No  more pictures today! 
 


3 comments:

  1. I make chia pudding every night! I love it and it has become a staple in my diet. Always ate chia but the chia pudding is DELIGHTFUL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely. No need for sweetener either...at Nicole's suggestion I just add fresh fruit now:)

      Delete